Therapy for Glen Rose, Stephenville, Weatherford & Fort Worth
Amy brings a wealth of experience and compassion to her field. She has been working in the field of social work for about 20 years, and she remains dedicated to helping others through her private practice. She earned her Masters of Science in Social Work from the University of Texas at Arlington and was issued her Licensed Clinical Social Worker by the State Board of Social Workers in 2006.
Amy helps individuals and families reach their optimum level of functioning — especially clients who have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder. Additionally, Amy treats children and teenagers ranging from age 4 to 17. She integrates play therapy as she sees fit and also has a special room in her office where young people can feel comfortable and welcome.
Outside of her private practice, Amy is a dedicated wife, mother, and stepmother of a blended family with 4 beautiful teenagers. She enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and her church’s Women’s Ministry.
Training / Certificates:
- 1999 – Masters of Science in Social Work from University of Texas at Arlington
- 2003 – Earned certification of Becoming a Love and Logic Parent
- 2006 – Issued a Licensed Clinical Social Worker by the State Board of Social Workers
- 2006 – Began supervising interns at the UTA Clinical Counseling Clinic for the graduate social work students under Dr. Peter Lehmann. Amy has offered continuing education for professionals, including Solution Focused Therapy applied to females in crisis.
- 2017 – Completed Level 2 Training of John Gottman, a world-renowned researcher in the field of marital stability.
Need your LCSW supervision? Amy is an approved supervisor for people who have achieved their LMSW and want to obtain their LCSW licensure. Please contact Amy if you would like to join together for help on your supervision.